PART TIME ACTING COACHES NEEDED FOR AFTER-SCHOOL FILM PROGRAM IN MIAMI-DADE COUNTY!
- Must be experienced in the teaching/acting field and be able to introduce & apply fundamentals of acting techniques/terminology to all students.
- Assist in developing an understanding of the acting skills and production process needed for a film production. This can include: auditions, casting, script analysis, coaching, blocking scenes/stage combat sequences and other elements of pre-production.
- Must be available from 2:30pm- 5:30pm on scheduled days (10 afternoons between mid January and 1st week in March + an additional 5 afternoons in April).
- Workshops will either be M/W or T/TH in South Miami and/or Hialeah – must be able to provide own transportation.
- Must live in the Miami area.
- Ability to work with other instructors and high school-aged students.
- Must be able to pass security clearance (background check).
- Pay is $75 hour.
- SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY – if interested, please submit a brief cover letter and resume to email@example.com.