PART TIME ACTING COACHES NEEDED FOR AFTER-SCHOOL FILM PROGRAM IN MIAMI-DADE COUNTY!
- Must be experienced in the teaching/acting field and be able to introduce & apply fundamentals of acting techniques/terminology to all students.
- Assist in developing an understanding of the acting skills and production process needed for a film production. This can include: auditions, casting, script analysis, coaching, blocking scenes/stage combat sequences and other elements of pre-production.
- Must be available from 2:30pm- 5:30pm on scheduled days (10 afternoons between mid January and 1st week in March + an additional 5 afternoons in April).
- Workshops will either be M/W or T/TH in South Miami and/or Hialeah – must be able to provide own transportation.
- Must live in the Miami area.
- Ability to work with other instructors and high school-aged students.
- Must be able to pass security clearance (background check).
- Pay is $75 hour.
- SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY – if interested, please submit a brief cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FFI invites the public to join us on Saturday, September 24th at The Coral Gables Art Cinema @ 11am for the 2022 Summer Film Camp Premiere Screening!
MIAMI – February 15th, 2022 – FFI will be producing the 12th annual Summer Film Camp, in partnership with The Coral Gables Art Cinema and MDC-N campus/SEDT program. And… we have some exciting NEWS!
MIAMI-DADE COUNTY STUDENTS who qualify will be able to earn college credits towards a degree with FFI’s Dual Enrollment component. These are transferable credits that can be applied to an AS and/or BAS degree in Film Production at the renowned School of Entertainment & Design Technology at Miami Dade College. Students who choose not to attend MDC-N/SEDT may transfer their credits to their school of choice.
For more info and to register online please click the buttons below:
MIAMI – April 6th, 2021 – Registration is now open for FFI’s Summer Film Camp which runs from June 21st – July 30th, 2021. Space is available for up to 25 students from 13 to 18 years of age. The cost is $775 which includes the registration fee. Limited scholarships are available.View Full Program Info
The six week workshop takes place Mon. – Thurs. from 10am – 1pm at Coral Gables Art Cinema located at 260 Aragon Avenue in Coral Gables, FL.
Registration Deadline is June 1st, 2021…Register Now
There will be a focus on essential and practical aspects of commercial motion picture production, including:
- MOTION PICTURE PRODUCTION
- SCRIPT PREPARATION
- SOUND RECORDING
- MOVIE POSTER DESIGN